Re: [dxatlas] Registration

    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2010
      I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
      always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
      programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
      good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
      will respond at some point.

      bet

      On 5/19/2010 8:39 AM, wapiti_sur_slayer wrote:

      > I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my
      > registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few
      > years ago. Are these programs still supported?
      > I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several
      > computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do
      > digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
      > Any help will be appreciated.
      >
      > Spencer Shields
      > W7SUR formally KE7BSK
      >
      > Thanks.

      > signature database 5127 (20100519) __________

      > http://www.eset.com

    • Spencer Shields
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19, 2010
        Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

        73 Spencer W7SUR

        To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
        From: bet110@...
        Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400