Registration

  • wapiti_sur_slayer
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2010
      I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few years ago. Are these programs still supported?
      I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
      Any help will be appreciated.

      Spencer Shields
      W7SUR formally KE7BSK

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19, 2010
        I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
        always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
        programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
        good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
        will respond at some point.

        bet

        On 5/19/2010 8:39 AM, wapiti_sur_slayer wrote:

        > I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my
        > registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few
        > years ago. Are these programs still supported?
        > I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several
        > computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do
        > digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
        > Any help will be appreciated.
        >
        > Spencer Shields
        > W7SUR formally KE7BSK
        >
        > Thanks.

        > signature database 5127 (20100519) __________

        > http://www.eset.com

      • Spencer Shields
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19, 2010
          Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

          73 Spencer W7SUR

          To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
          From: bet110@...
          Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400