IonoProbe Update Interval? 2nd try

  • dk1vi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2010
      Unfortunately my message dated May 3, has not been answered, so I post it again:

      Hi Alex,
      what is the update intervall of solar/ionospheric data within IonoProbe and is it changeable somewhere?
      Yesterday long before IonoProbe gave alarm there was big aurora activity. After a manual data update the alarm was present. Same thing happened later at night.

      Thanks
      Ernst, DK1VI
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2010
        Hi Ernst,

        The download schedule of IonoProbe is quite complex, it is designed to get
        each file shortly after it is updated on the NOAA server. The schedule is
        stored in the Schedule.ini file located in the IonoProbe directory. If you
        modify this file, mark it as read-only to disable automatic updates.

        Please note that this group is intended for user-to-user communication. If
        you want my reply, please contact me directly via my email address shown on
        www.dxatlas.com.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2010
          Alex,
          thank you for information.