Re: [dxatlas] user in skimmer server

    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2010
      You can see this in the Task Manager, TCP/IP tab. In some cases all you
      will see is the IP address.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

    • ea8ay@arrl.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2010
        Hi, thanks a lot, I can see now in telnetsrv.log, regards.
        73 Luis
        ea8ay

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Wes Cosand <wes.cosand@...> wrote:

        > Luis, check TelnetSrv.log in the SkimSrv directory
        >
        > On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM, <ea8ay@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Hi, can I see who is connected to my telnet skimmer server? thanks.
        > >
        > > Luis
        > > ea8ay
        > >

        > --
        > Wes Cosand, Ph.D.
        > 6299 Route 413
        > PO Box 349
        > Pipersville, PA 18947
        > 267-864-6161
        > www.wz7i.com
        > CW Skimmer CQ spots: ve7cc.net:23

      • k9wms
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2010
          Pete,

          I don't know what I may be doing wrong, but I don't have a TCP/IP tab in Task Manager. How do I set that up or does it not show in XP?

          Dennis