user in skimmer server

  • ea8ay@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2010
      Hi, can I see who is connected to my telnet skimmer server? thanks.

      Luis
      ea8ay
    • Wes Cosand
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2010
        Luis, check TelnetSrv.log in the SkimSrv directory

        --
        Wes Cosand, Ph.D.
        6299 Route 413

        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2010
          You can see this in the Task Manager, TCP/IP tab. In some cases all you
          will see is the IP address.

          73, Pete N4ZR

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
          The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

        • ea8ay@arrl.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2010
            Hi, thanks a lot, I can see now in telnetsrv.log, regards.
            73 Luis
            ea8ay

            --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Wes Cosand <wes.cosand@...> wrote:

            > Luis, check TelnetSrv.log in the SkimSrv directory
            >
            > On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM, <ea8ay@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Hi, can I see who is connected to my telnet skimmer server? thanks.
            > >
            > > Luis
            > > ea8ay
            > >

            > --
            > Wes Cosand, Ph.D.
            > 6299 Route 413
            > PO Box 349
            > Pipersville, PA 18947
            > 267-864-6161
            > www.wz7i.com
            > CW Skimmer CQ spots: ve7cc.net:23

          • k9wms
            Message 5 of 5 , May 16, 2010
              Pete,

              I don't know what I may be doing wrong, but I don't have a TCP/IP tab in Task Manager. How do I set that up or does it not show in XP?

              Dennis