[dxatlas] Re: Editing Skimmer WAV Files?

  • jmaass_moose
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2010
      Thanks, Alex! That's solved it.

      I'm assembling a few download-friendly-length extracts from some PJ2T logs from the 2009 CQWW 160 CW Contest. It's pretty jaw-dropping to watch the callsigns decoding from the target-rich environment (~800 decoders, 230 callsigns spotted under "paranoid" filter in an hours time). That's even with the PJ2T transmitter mucking up the receiver while running a pileup!

      73, Jeff