RE: [dxatlas] Skimmer Server Spots

  • Dave AA6YQ
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2010
      When using the Reverse Beacon Network to quickly assess propagation, I find
      it useful to see the SNR for each location reporting reception of a station
      (using SpotCollector's "Display cumulative spot notes" function).

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2010
        It's also the basis for one of the other features of the RBN, the Signal
        Comparison Tool. Using that tool, you can compare your signal with a
        friend or competitor, both in real time and from the database of past spots.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com