Re: [dxatlas] "Skimmer Server" with QS1R Receiver

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 12, 2010
      Jeff, can I reference this in an upcoming column in NCJ (or maybe even
      run a copy of it there? It's a very effective how-to.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com

      On 4/11/2010 2:52 PM, jmaass_moose wrote:
      > Yes, I've seen that. The SRL 2 Amp supply is in the plans.
      >
      > Here's a link to my first-cut block diagram of our proposed installation:
      >
      > http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Curacao_Skimmer_Server_Proposed.pdf
      >
      > 73, Jeff K8ND
      >

      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Pete Smith<n4zr@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Yes, that's right. Moving a lot of electrons.
      >>
      >> 73, Pete N4ZR
      >>
      >> On 4/11/2010 2:16 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
      >>
      >>> It appears you need a 2000mah supply if you plan to run all bands too.
      >>> CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
      >>> W0MU.NET or 67.40.148.194

    • jmaass_moose
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 12, 2010
        Pete:

        Feel free to grab and use it.

        The version of the diagram currently online is subject to change as we move forward, either due to budget reasons or as we do more research and experimentation.

        73, Jeff K8ND