Re: [dxatlas] CwSkimmer help, its not working as intended..?

  • m6zoo
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2010
      Pete,

      I have tried various things.. even fresh installs incase omnirig was fubard. Im not completely useless when it comes to pc either, so it will be a app/radio issue for sure..

      Icom 725 has simple usb/lsd cw and cw-N modes in usb of course selecting the callsing dials it to the right place and station is there still.., On cw mode diff matter.. The tone issue still throws me in options due to not being able to see how that effects location of station when selecting it on waterfall, surely it just shifts where u select to the pre-determined place the green arrow (ctr freq) is?

      makes sense to me.. as it works in usb mode not sure why not in cw...

      there is no specific info in the help files either for anything other than non pre bought/made commercial radios.. especially for icom-725, it just comes under i guess the std 3khz radio selection....

      Anyhow I only wanted it for pulling some calls up I never see anywhere else but central areas of bands these days,, its like one can sit for hours calling out of the pileup and everone is just clicking and joining the fest that is the mass cw attack on one narrow little qrg.. Thought it might at least give me a chance these days to get something out of the ordinary.. *shrug*

      Ill keep at it but for someone thats already baffled by reasons of it not functioning as it does on another mode selection its kinda tough on the old head :D

      cheers for the efforts,

      Nigel..