CwSkimmer QRG issue

  • m6zoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hello,

      If i click on a callsign in the box or anywhere in waterfall for that callsign, The callsign moves to my green arrow (rig freq position) but the actual signal is not there no more, it goes higher or lower sometimes off the whole passband...

      if i move manualy down or up again with keys or vfo i can catch the callsign again.. This is frustrating for fast operation while learning cw and was hoping it was user error, but everything including cat is working fine and does so elsewhere other than cwskimmer app..

      Anyideas? I go to click callsign it says im on it but im not :( loose the signal and moves up or down the band 400hz or so...

      Running it with Old icom-725 with it not in memory mode..

      cheers,

      Nigel,

      73's