ln: Off?

  • DavidM
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
      On the bottom of my CW Skimmer screen, where the program shows how many decoders are active and the code speed (in WPM), it also says "Tln: OFF." I can't find any reference to this in the Help file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

      73,
      Dave, W2PK
    • Jarmo Blomster
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
        That refers to telnet server, meaning that the telnet server is not running.
        See: View->Settings->Telnet: Enable Telnet Server

        -- Jarmo / oh8kva

      • DavidM
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
          Excellent, Jarmo -- many thanks!