RE: [dxatlas] Spot Collector: Spots Grayed Out

  • Dave AA6YQ
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      >>>AA6YQ comments below

      -----Original Message-----
      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Mack WB4MAK
      Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:44 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Spot Collector: Spots Grayed Out

      I'm changing permanently to the DXLab suite of products and love it so far.

      However, I've encountered problem where I could use some help please. Spot
      Collector collected call signs is grayed out not showing any spots.

      I have three spotting sources: CCuser filtered from VE7CC, CWSkimmer Server
      (local on my network), and CWSkimmer local on the same computer.

      I read the archives and deleted the spots.mdb file but still no joy.

      I'd really appreciate some help on how to solve this issue.

      <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase>

      >>>If this doesn't get you going, please let me know via the DXLab Yahoo
      Group, where I see you are already a member.

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ