Spot Collector: Spots Grayed Out

  • Mack WB4MAK
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      I'm changing permanently to the DXLab suite of products and love it so far.

      However, I've encountered problem where I could use some help please. Spot Collector collected call signs is grayed out not showing any spots.

      I have three spotting sources: CCuser filtered from VE7CC, CWSkimmer Server (local on my network), and CWSkimmer local on the same computer.

      I read the archives and deleted the spots.mdb file but still no joy.

      I'd really appreciate some help on how to solve this issue.
    • Dave AA6YQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010

        <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase>

        >>>If this doesn't get you going, please let me know via the DXLab Yahoo
        Group, where I see you are already a member.

        73,

        Dave, AA6YQ