PCHFDL and DX Atlas

  • terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      Hello, can anyone help please, as follows.
      I am a registered user of DX Atlas and Bandmaster, i am an swl for 56 yrs
      now, other than monitoring the Ham bands i have a keen interest in both the
      HF and VHF airband frequencies this includes the decoding of PCHFDL on the
      HF bands and also Acars on the VHF bands.

      For plotting on the HF bands i use DX Atlas in conjunction with the software
      PCHFDL which does the actual decoding of the data, what i would like to know
      please - is it possible to set up DX Atlas to save its settings once closed
      down from within PCHFDL eg ----- hide grid and statute miles etc --- my home
      location is saved no problems at all.

      Any help will be welcome.

      Many Thanks in Advance.