Re: New user CW Skimmer

  • Conder
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2010
      to clarify my previous post, I'm interested in increasing accuracy in the Decoder. Right now, not vy accurate

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2010
        In the 3-KHz radio mode, accuracy of the decoding is very dependent on
        your sound card and on the audio level you are feeding it. It will work
        best to use the line input on your sound card and experiment with the
        Record mixer to get a clean waterfall display.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com