New user CW Skimmer

  • Conder
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2010
      Read the article in World Radio on CW Skimmer and thot I would try it out.
      Got it connected fine to my FT-1000MP.
      But wonder if there is a new user section of this website with a manual or quick set up of do's and dont's?
      Tnx,
      Bob K4RLC
    • Conder
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2010
        to clarify my previous post, I'm interested in increasing accuracy in the Decoder. Right now, not vy accurate

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2010
          In the 3-KHz radio mode, accuracy of the decoding is very dependent on
          your sound card and on the audio level you are feeding it. It will work
          best to use the line input on your sound card and experiment with the
          Record mixer to get a clean waterfall display.

          73, Pete N4ZR

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
          The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com