Re: [dxatlas] Calibrating CWSkimmer Server

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hi Mack - the more the merrier so far as spot reporting goes. Please go
      to http://reversebeacon.net for info and to download the small program,
      called "the aggregator" that transfers your spots to the RBN in real
      time as you make them. That way neither you nor I need go to any extra
      trouble to make them available. The RBN also publishes your external IP
      address is you are using the latest aggregator, so your spots will
      probably turn up on VE7CC's excellent Telnet site that provides RBN
      spots in that format.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com