Re: [dxatlas] Calibrating CWSkimmer Server

  • Mack WB4MAK
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 15, 2010
      Thank you everyone for the excellent responses. I've followed your instructions. I mistakenly thought that SDRMax wrote a file to the QSR1 for calibration. I understand now and have applied a correction factor to CWServer.ini.

      Pete: I should be able to give you logs after a contest now if you need them from North of Atlanta GA.

      Very 73,

      Mack de WB4MAK
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2010
        Hi Mack - the more the merrier so far as spot reporting goes. Please go
        to http://reversebeacon.net for info and to download the small program,
        called "the aggregator" that transfers your spots to the RBN in real
        time as you make them. That way neither you nor I need go to any extra
        trouble to make them available. The RBN also publishes your external IP
        address is you are using the latest aggregator, so your spots will
        probably turn up on VE7CC's excellent Telnet site that provides RBN
        spots in that format.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com