Re: [dxatlas] Calibrating CWSkimmer Server

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 15, 2010
      Hi Mack,

      CW Skimmer knows nothing about SDRMAX, you must calibrate CW Skimmer as
      described in its Help file. Skimmer Server has its own calibration
      procedure, see its Readme file for details.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 15, 2010
        Thank you everyone for the excellent responses. I've followed your instructions. I mistakenly thought that SDRMax wrote a file to the QSR1 for calibration. I understand now and have applied a correction factor to CWServer.ini.

        Pete: I should be able to give you logs after a contest now if you need them from North of Atlanta GA.

        Very 73,

        Mack de WB4MAK
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2010
          Hi Mack - the more the merrier so far as spot reporting goes. Please go
          to http://reversebeacon.net for info and to download the small program,
          called "the aggregator" that transfers your spots to the RBN in real
          time as you make them. That way neither you nor I need go to any extra
          trouble to make them available. The RBN also publishes your external IP
          address is you are using the latest aggregator, so your spots will
          probably turn up on VE7CC's excellent Telnet site that provides RBN
          spots in that format.

          73, Pete N4ZR

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
          The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com