SSN not updating properly in IonoProbe 1.36

  • dk1vi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hi,
      having not used IonoProbe for a while, I do a "Download old data". Now all data is displayed correctly in week tab except SSN. This data does not seem to be updated. However in year tab I don't see the data gaps. Is this normal behaviour? Any explanation?

      Thanks and regards
      Ernst, DK1VI
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
        I am not getting that data today either, but I think I had been getting
        it recently. May be a NASA download issue or something. If you need a
        current prop report you might try here among other places. Look a the
        'SFU' along the left panel. That is considered as good or better than
        the sun spot data these days. It had been running about '80' most of
        last week. A reading of '100' should see world wide openings on all bands.

        I think we must be making our own ionization with all the activity going
        on for the ARRL DX Contest this weekend! :)

        http://spaceweather.com/

        Bruce, K2BET