RE: [dxatlas] Re:CAT issue?

  • Dave AA6YQ
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      DXLab Commander provides a secondary CAT port that can be connected to
      "follow" frequency and mode directives emitted by another transceiver
      control application (like OmniRig).

      I have Commander controlling my IC-7800, and and Commander's secondary CAT
      port connected to CW Skimmer via com0com; works fine.

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ