Re: [dxatlas] My radio is sending up 1 Mhz then it should be

  • Cody
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010
      Thank you for your input. I appears I had a few setting wrong. My radio breeds to be on CW-R. I now have both the radio and program set to a pitch of 900. Also I had to shut off the AGC and change the main/sub frequency. I heard a station call on 7.025 say up one,I saw his 599 on 7.026. I click his 599 my radio and program shifted and I got him first call.
      I think all is good.
      I try so more later today

      73, Cody Kc2lsd

      On Feb 18, 2010, at 5:36 PM, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

      Are you using it with the audio from your radio? Did you set the CW
      Pitch? The green triangle denotes where your radio must be tuned in
      order to have the audio beat note at that frequency.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com