Java client?

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hi,
      Does anybody have a java client example?
      I do not know enough about calling a windows program from java (using either jini or jna or anything else) to send commands to Omni-rig.

      I can probably figure out the protocol once I know how to communicate between my java program and Omni-Rig.

      I have searched this group and google looking for hints but have not yet found anything that I understand.

      Any pointers would be appreciated.

      Dan
      N6WN