RE: [dxatlas] Upgrading To v2.25

  • Eric - VE3GSI
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi Bob,
      Did you see the reply from Alex via the post on this reflector?

      I only ask as you responded to my reply only and not to the one Alex sent
      with the answer. For reasons I have never totally figured out, the email
      filter on my reader will on occasion will toss out some reflector messages
      from certain sources. Could that be happening with you too?

      If you have everything sorted out just ignore the ramblings of a person who
      is working on his first coffee of the morning.

      GL 73,
      Eric.