RE: [dxatlas] RE: DX Bulletin Reader - enhancement request
- Thanks, Charles.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Charles R Tropp
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:00 PM
Subject: [dxatlas] RE: DX Bulletin Reader - enhancement request
This is what you can do to delete unwanted bulletins in Windows XP:
1. Go to "My Computer".
2. Click on the hard drive where you keep the DX Bulletin program.
(Probably C Drive)
3. Click on program Files.
4. Click on the folder "Afreet".
5. Click on the folder "BullRead"
6. Click on "Archive".
7. This will list all of your bulletins. It's best viewed in "list
8. Select the bulletins you do not want and click "delete this file".
I am sorry, but this is the only way I know to delete old bulletins. If
any one has a shorter method please share.
73, Charles, N2SO
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]