RE: [dxatlas] RE: DX Bulletin Reader - enhancement request

  • Michael G. Carper
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
      Thanks, Charles.

      Mike, WA9PIE

      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Charles R Tropp
      Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:00 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] RE: DX Bulletin Reader - enhancement request

      This is what you can do to delete unwanted bulletins in Windows XP:

      1. Go to "My Computer".
      2. Click on the hard drive where you keep the DX Bulletin program.
      (Probably C Drive)
      3. Click on program Files.
      4. Click on the folder "Afreet".
      5. Click on the folder "BullRead"
      6. Click on "Archive".
      7. This will list all of your bulletins. It's best viewed in "list
      format".
      8. Select the bulletins you do not want and click "delete this file".

      I am sorry, but this is the only way I know to delete old bulletins. If
      any one has a shorter method please share.

      73, Charles, N2SO