Re: [dxatlas] Upgrading To v2.25

  • boblafont
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2005
      Thanks Eric. I think before uninstalling v1.5 I will wait to hear
      back from Alex first. I hate to gamble that the upgrade registration
      will come in by the 30 day grace period :)

      73 - Bob

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@s...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Bob,
      > I have never upgraded from a v.1.x to a v.2.x product so can't
      tell you what
      > is involved.
      >
      > But, any correspondence I have had with Alex in the past has
      always been
      > with-in a day. So all I can suggest is hang in there, he is sure
      to get back
      > to you soon.
      >
      > In the meantime I don't see any reason why you can't uninstall the
      old
      > version and install the new version and take advantage of the 30
      day grace
      > period.
      >
      > Perhaps someone on this reflector can verify that?
      >
      > 73 Eric - VE3GSI

      requesting
      > information on how to upgrade from v1.5 to v2.25. I sent my
      registration
      > information as requested but I have yet to receive any response to
      those
      > requests.
      >
      > Is there another address or process to upgrade?
      >

      > 73-Bob
      > WA2MNO
    • Eric - VE3GSI
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
        Hi Bob,
        Did you see the reply from Alex via the post on this reflector?

        I only ask as you responded to my reply only and not to the one Alex sent
        with the answer. For reasons I have never totally figured out, the email
        filter on my reader will on occasion will toss out some reflector messages
        from certain sources. Could that be happening with you too?

        If you have everything sorted out just ignore the ramblings of a person who
        is working on his first coffee of the morning.

        GL 73,
        Eric.