Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer with a Perseus.wav file?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hi Don,

      Perseus must be stopped before CW Skimmer can play back a recording. In
      fact, the radio is not required at all in the playback mode. Please see the
      Help file for the instructions how to play back wav files.

      CW Skimmer can play back the recordings made at one of the supported
      sampling rates: 6, 24, 49, 96 or 192 kHz. If your recording has a different
      sampling rate, you have to convert it to one of the supported rates before
      you can play it back.

      Alternatively, you can use one of my recordings in your demo. The download
      links of these recordings are provided in the Overview section of the Help
      file.