RE: [dxatlas] Upgrading To v2.25

  • Eric - VE3GSI
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
      Hi Bob,
      I have never upgraded from a v.1.x to a v.2.x product so can't tell you what
      is involved.

      But, any correspondence I have had with Alex in the past has always been
      with-in a day. So all I can suggest is hang in there, he is sure to get back
      to you soon.

      In the meantime I don't see any reason why you can't uninstall the old
      version and install the new version and take advantage of the 30 day grace
      period.

      Perhaps someone on this reflector can verify that?

      73 Eric - VE3GSI

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2005
        Thanks Eric. I think before uninstalling v1.5 I will wait to hear
        back from Alex first. I hate to gamble that the upgrade registration
        will come in by the 30 day grace period :)

        73 - Bob

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@s...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Bob,
        > I have never upgraded from a v.1.x to a v.2.x product so can't
        tell you what
        > is involved.
        >
        > But, any correspondence I have had with Alex in the past has
        always been
        > with-in a day. So all I can suggest is hang in there, he is sure
        to get back
        > to you soon.
        >
        > In the meantime I don't see any reason why you can't uninstall the
        old
        > version and install the new version and take advantage of the 30
        day grace
        > period.
        >
        > Perhaps someone on this reflector can verify that?
        >
        > 73 Eric - VE3GSI

      • Eric - VE3GSI
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
          Hi Bob,
          Did you see the reply from Alex via the post on this reflector?

          I only ask as you responded to my reply only and not to the one Alex sent
          with the answer. For reasons I have never totally figured out, the email
          filter on my reader will on occasion will toss out some reflector messages
          from certain sources. Could that be happening with you too?

          If you have everything sorted out just ignore the ramblings of a person who
          is working on his first coffee of the morning.

          GL 73,
          Eric.