How about alarms or notifications in Faros?

  • Bert - W0RSB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Whenever I'm not on the air, I'm running Faros on the PC that's connected to my (only) rig. I check it from time to time, and even have a VNC server running on that PC so I can take a peek when I'm elsewhere in the house. Even so, I often come back to find I've missed a short opening to somewhere on one band or another.

      It would be really neat if Faros could emit some sort of alarm or notification when certain conditions are met, like some set of beacons on some set of bands, or something.

      I run a pretty meager shack, so conditions have to be really good for me to work anything interesting, and I really hate to miss an opening.