Upgrading To v2.25

  • Bob Lafont
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 7:34 PM
      I have sent 2 requests over a weeks period to upgrade@... requesting
      information on how to upgrade from v1.5 to v2.25. I sent my registration
      information as requested but I have yet to receive any response to those
      requests.

      Is there another address or process to upgrade?

      73-Bob
      WA2MNO
    • Eric - VE3GSI
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 9:06 PM
        Hi Bob,
        I have never upgraded from a v.1.x to a v.2.x product so can't tell you what
        is involved.

        But, any correspondence I have had with Alex in the past has always been
        with-in a day. So all I can suggest is hang in there, he is sure to get back
        to you soon.

        In the meantime I don't see any reason why you can't uninstall the old
        version and install the new version and take advantage of the 30 day grace
        period.

        Perhaps someone on this reflector can verify that?

        73 Eric - VE3GSI

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6 4:27 PM
          Thanks Eric. I think before uninstalling v1.5 I will wait to hear
          back from Alex first. I hate to gamble that the upgrade registration
          will come in by the 30 day grace period :)

          73 - Bob

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@s...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Bob,
          > I have never upgraded from a v.1.x to a v.2.x product so can't
          tell you what
          > is involved.
          >
          > But, any correspondence I have had with Alex in the past has
          always been
          > with-in a day. So all I can suggest is hang in there, he is sure
          to get back
          > to you soon.
          >
          > In the meantime I don't see any reason why you can't uninstall the
          old
          > version and install the new version and take advantage of the 30
          day grace
          > period.
          >
          > Perhaps someone on this reflector can verify that?
          >
          > 73 Eric - VE3GSI

        • Eric - VE3GSI
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7 5:24 AM
            Hi Bob,
            Did you see the reply from Alex via the post on this reflector?

            I only ask as you responded to my reply only and not to the one Alex sent
            with the answer. For reasons I have never totally figured out, the email
            filter on my reader will on occasion will toss out some reflector messages
            from certain sources. Could that be happening with you too?

            If you have everything sorted out just ignore the ramblings of a person who
            is working on his first coffee of the morning.

            GL 73,
            Eric.