RE: [dxatlas] IOTA

  • Eric - VE3GSI
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
      As Alex said not the IOTA link.

      But - Alex, you may wish to check that link - It did not take me to the ILG
      database information. I suspect the problem is on the other end as it took
      me to a DXLab download site, but no ILG info. I was just curious to see what
      it was.

      73 de VE3GSI

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
        Hi Eric,

        ILG Database Browser is a utility for browsing the database of broadcast
        stations, developed by Ben PB5SAM. It used to be available at the DxLab web
        site.

        Thanks for the hint, I will contact the author and see what the new address
        is.