Re: [dxatlas] Bad audio/jerky waterfall with CW Skimmer trial

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010
      Ah, that's a totally different proposition. If you are running Skimmer
      off audio from your transceiver, you are asking the sound card both to
      digitize the audio and then to convert the output of Skimmer into audio
      to listen to. With the SDR-IQ, the sound card's only function is to
      produce audio for listening. It stands to reason that the latter would
      be considerably less demanding. So let's see whether you still have a
      problem when the SDR-IQ arrives.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com