Re: [dxatlas] IOTA

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
      This is not an IOTA link. Look for IOTA List by Gérard 14SD330 and IOTA.LST
      by Nikolay, EU6TV on the Compatible Software page.

      Place the files in the DX Atlas\Islands folder, and select the list in the
      program via the File -> Open menu.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > How do you install these IOTA lists?
      >
      > Also, the link for the ILG database points to:
      >
      > http://dxlab.ky1v.com/Info/download.htm
      >
      > and I can't find the file there....
    • Eric - VE3GSI
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
        As Alex said not the IOTA link.

        But - Alex, you may wish to check that link - It did not take me to the ILG
        database information. I suspect the problem is on the other end as it took
        me to a DXLab download site, but no ILG info. I was just curious to see what
        it was.

        73 de VE3GSI

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
          Hi Eric,

          ILG Database Browser is a utility for browsing the database of broadcast
          stations, developed by Ben PB5SAM. It used to be available at the DxLab web
          site.

          Thanks for the hint, I will contact the author and see what the new address
          is.