CwSkimmer and Windows 7 - 64 bits

  • Yves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Hi to All

      No reply to my first post. But now I know that cwskimmer works under windows 7 32 bits. Why windows 7 only works in 64 bits ?. Will there a next version operating in 64 bits?. Cwskimmer is probably a good software then why deprive some users using a platform 64 bits. Excuse me for my bad English. I have wanted to use the demo version before purchase but unfortunately this is not possible.HNY 2010 F5SZY / Yves