Re: [dxatlas] are there any servers in NE IL

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      You can check on http://reversebeacon.net Under Skimmers on the
      drop-down menu, you will find not only currently active Skimmers but
      also any that have signed on to the RBN since day one, with their grid
      squares shown. Of course, most of them are not Skimmer Server/QS1R
      combinations, just plain Skimmers.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

      On 1/12/2010 1:48 PM, FireBrick wrote:
      > Curious if there are any Skimmer Servers running from NE Illinois?
      > Cook County?
      >
      > pse& tu

      > Hartley's First Law: The probability of someone watching you is proportional
      > to the stupidity of your action.

    • FireBrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
        Thanks Wes, I already have yours included in SCollector.
        I was hoping to find something hearing stuff that I may be able to hear.