Re: [dxatlas] are there any servers in NE IL

  • Wes Cosand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM, FireBrick <w9ol@...> wrote:

      > Curious if there are any Skimmer Servers running from NE Illinois?
      > Cook County?
      >
      > pse & tu
      >
      > The best list I know is

      http://www.reversebeacon.net/skimmers.php

      Wes, WZ7I

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
        You can check on http://reversebeacon.net Under Skimmers on the
        drop-down menu, you will find not only currently active Skimmers but
        also any that have signed on to the RBN since day one, with their grid
        squares shown. Of course, most of them are not Skimmer Server/QS1R
        combinations, just plain Skimmers.

        73, Pete N4ZR
        Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

        On 1/12/2010 1:48 PM, FireBrick wrote:
        > Curious if there are any Skimmer Servers running from NE Illinois?
        > Cook County?
        >
        > pse& tu

        > Hartley's First Law: The probability of someone watching you is proportional
        > to the stupidity of your action.

      • FireBrick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
          Thanks Wes, I already have yours included in SCollector.
          I was hoping to find something hearing stuff that I may be able to hear.