Re: [dxatlas] IOTA

  • WW3S
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
      How do you install these IOTA lists?

      Also, the link for the ILG database points to:

      http://dxlab.ky1v.com/Info/download.htm

      and I can't find the file there....

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
        This is not an IOTA link. Look for IOTA List by Gérard 14SD330 and IOTA.LST
        by Nikolay, EU6TV on the Compatible Software page.

        Place the files in the DX Atlas\Islands folder, and select the list in the
        program via the File -> Open menu.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        > How do you install these IOTA lists?
        >
        > Also, the link for the ILG database points to:
        >
        > http://dxlab.ky1v.com/Info/download.htm
        >
        > and I can't find the file there....
      • Eric - VE3GSI
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
          As Alex said not the IOTA link.

          But - Alex, you may wish to check that link - It did not take me to the ILG
          database information. I suspect the problem is on the other end as it took
          me to a DXLab download site, but no ILG info. I was just curious to see what
          it was.

          73 de VE3GSI

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
            Hi Eric,

            ILG Database Browser is a utility for browsing the database of broadcast
            stations, developed by Ben PB5SAM. It used to be available at the DxLab web
            site.

            Thanks for the hint, I will contact the author and see what the new address
            is.