are there any servers in NE IL

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      Curious if there are any Skimmer Servers running from NE Illinois?
      Cook County?

      pse & tu

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
        On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM, FireBrick <w9ol@...> wrote:

        > Curious if there are any Skimmer Servers running from NE Illinois?
        > Cook County?
        >
        > pse & tu
        >
        > The best list I know is

        http://www.reversebeacon.net/skimmers.php

        Wes, WZ7I

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
          You can check on http://reversebeacon.net Under Skimmers on the
          drop-down menu, you will find not only currently active Skimmers but
          also any that have signed on to the RBN since day one, with their grid
          squares shown. Of course, most of them are not Skimmer Server/QS1R
          combinations, just plain Skimmers.

          73, Pete N4ZR
          Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

          On 1/12/2010 1:48 PM, FireBrick wrote:
          > Curious if there are any Skimmer Servers running from NE Illinois?
          > Cook County?
          >
          > pse& tu

          > Hartley's First Law: The probability of someone watching you is proportional
          > to the stupidity of your action.

        • FireBrick
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
            Thanks Wes, I already have yours included in SCollector.
            I was hoping to find something hearing stuff that I may be able to hear.