Re: [dxatlas] Voice mark on CW Skimmer

  • Maury Guzick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      Thanks for the reply Alex.
      Took care of the VAC issue. Which would be why it was on the computer with Flex and not on the one without.
      I do want to say that this piece of software has gotten me to enjoying CW operating. I can finally make out the DX in the pile up and zero in on his signal without a fight and do I not have the fear of getting on the air because I can't copy 30+wpm (yet) that a lot of these DX stations are running.

      Maury
      W5IO