Re: [dxatlas] IOTA

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
      Two IOTA databases are listed on the DX Atlas web site, check
      http://www.dxatlas.com/Compat.asp

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Are there any IOTA databases that can be added to dxatlas please?
    • Linda Maude
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@d...> wrote:
        > Two IOTA databases are listed on the DX Atlas web site, check
        > http://www.dxatlas.com/Compat.asp
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA
        >

        > > Are there any IOTA databases that can be added to dxatlas please?

        Thanks for that Alex, all sorted
      • WW3S
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
          How do you install these IOTA lists?

          Also, the link for the ILG database points to:

          http://dxlab.ky1v.com/Info/download.htm

          and I can't find the file there....

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
            This is not an IOTA link. Look for IOTA List by Gérard 14SD330 and IOTA.LST
            by Nikolay, EU6TV on the Compatible Software page.

            Place the files in the DX Atlas\Islands folder, and select the list in the
            program via the File -> Open menu.

            73 Alex VE3NEA

            > How do you install these IOTA lists?
            >
            > Also, the link for the ILG database points to:
            >
            > http://dxlab.ky1v.com/Info/download.htm
            >
            > and I can't find the file there....
          • Eric - VE3GSI
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
              As Alex said not the IOTA link.

              But - Alex, you may wish to check that link - It did not take me to the ILG
              database information. I suspect the problem is on the other end as it took
              me to a DXLab download site, but no ILG info. I was just curious to see what
              it was.

              73 de VE3GSI

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
                Hi Eric,

                ILG Database Browser is a utility for browsing the database of broadcast
                stations, developed by Ben PB5SAM. It used to be available at the DxLab web
                site.

                Thanks for the hint, I will contact the author and see what the new address
                is.