Voice mark on CW Skimmer

  • Maury Guzick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
      I purchased 1.4 CW Skimmer and had no problems after instering the validation key. Now that I have upgraded to 1.5 the mark is back even though I have reinsterted the key and it has been accepted as valid.

      I have tried emailing Alex, but no reply.

      Anyone else have this problem and know a solution?

      Thanks

      Maury

      W5IO

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
        Voice mark?

        73, Pete N4ZR
        Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
          Hi Maury,

          I did not receive your email. CW Skimmer does not make any voice
          announcements. As far as I know, the only program that has a voice
          registration reminder is VAC.

          >I purchased 1.4 CW Skimmer and had no problems after instering the
          >validation key. Now that I have upgraded to 1.5 the mark is back even
          >though I have reinsterted the key and it has been accepted as valid.
          >
          > I have tried emailing Alex, but no reply.
          >
          > Anyone else have this problem and know a solution?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Maury
          >
          > W5IO

        • Maury Guzick
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
            Thanks for the reply Alex.
            Took care of the VAC issue. Which would be why it was on the computer with Flex and not on the one without.
            I do want to say that this piece of software has gotten me to enjoying CW operating. I can finally make out the DX in the pile up and zero in on his signal without a fight and do I not have the fear of getting on the air because I can't copy 30+wpm (yet) that a lot of these DX stations are running.

            Maury
            W5IO