Windows7

  • redding
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
      Happy New Year all:
      I've been using the dxatlas suite on a WinXP platform...
      which tanked last week. Now on the new OS Win7 which is not
      listed as a supported OS. Has anyone tried it on that
      platform? Thanks.

      Jerry Redding KA8Q
    • AA0OI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
        Hi Jerry:
        have no problems with it here..and am running 64 bit...

        Garrett / AA0OI

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
          Thanks Garrett. Tough to operate without the suite when
          you're accustomed to it. Appreciate your help. Here I go.
          Cheers, Jerry KA8Q