Re: [dxatlas] Bandmaster Filter

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
      Jeff

      Tools/Select Filter/Click on filter

      Then

      Click on the third icon from the right in the Bandmaster toolbar.

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf
      NOBSKA www.nobska.net
      Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
      Tel: 941-766-0706
      Fax: 941-766-0707
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
        Sorry, third icon from the left

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
          Dan.  That icon is also greyed out.  Hence, that's not the problem.

          73, Jeff
          W3KL

          Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
          +1-609-638-5402

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
            Just a thought chaps, you are on the spots list tab, and not the band map tab, where the tab is greyed out by default. Hope this helps,

            73,
            Stuart, GD0OUD.