Bandmaster Filter

  • w3kl@w3kl.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi.  I cannot activate any spot filters in Bandmaster.  The "Select Filter" menu option in the Tools Menu is greyed out despite the fact that there are several filters defined.

      What am I doing wrong?

      73, Jeff
      W3KL

      Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
      +1-609-638-5402

    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
        Jeff

        Tools/Select Filter/Click on filter

        Then

        Click on the third icon from the right in the Bandmaster toolbar.

        Best Regards
        Dan Schaaf
        NOBSKA www.nobska.net
        Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
        Tel: 941-766-0706
        Fax: 941-766-0707

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
          Sorry, third icon from the left

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
            Dan.  That icon is also greyed out.  Hence, that's not the problem.

            73, Jeff
            W3KL

            Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
            +1-609-638-5402

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
              Just a thought chaps, you are on the spots list tab, and not the band map tab, where the tab is greyed out by default. Hope this helps,

              73,
              Stuart, GD0OUD.