RE: [dxatlas] Get Needed List for Band Master from DX Lab DX Keeper?

  • Dave AA6YQ
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      >>>AA6YQ comments below

      -----Original Message-----
      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of vtnn43e48073
      Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:50 PM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] Get Needed List for Band Master from DX Lab DX Keeper?

      Is there a way to get DX Keeper to create a Needed List for Band Master? I
      looked in the help file but can see no way to do this.

      >>>No.

      >>>SpotCollector with Commander's Bandspread window enabled provides more
      functionality and does not require the user to manually update a "Needed
      List" -- it automatically tracks award progress from DXKeeper in real time.
      If you log a QSO with a needed station, for example, the color used to
      highlight that station in Commander's Bandspread window will instantly
      change to reflect the fact that its no longer needed.

      >>>Take a look at

      http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/screenshot2.jpg

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

    • vtnn43e48073
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
        Thanks Dave. Actually I do use DXLab. It's just that I alos like Band Master. I REALLY like how BM shows the DX for a whole band.

        Zack