Problems with DXAtlas

  • M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Having some issues with OmniRig and my Flex 3000. the apps (Bandmaster/DXAtlas, CW Skimmer) are the issue.

      I made a direct port connection using virtual pairs in com0com. Other software (MixW, DX4WIN) running perfectly without issues.

      Vista Ultimate, latest software for the FlexRadio.

      Sometimes it goes 15 minutes w/o losing connection, sometimes it's just a minute. I cannot seem to correlate anything to it.

      Anyone else seen this problem?

      Mark Lunday
      WD4ELG
      Greensboro, NC - FM06be