OmniRig - modifying freq decimal precision

  • Michael G. Carper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Once I work out all the other issues I'm working on. here's an unrelated
      question.

      I'm using OmniRig with my Kenwood TS-690S. When I select a DX spot from my
      cluster program, it get decimal places added that I don't need. Therefore,
      the spot I selected that was 7.002.2 ends up being 7.002.19 instead.

      Isn't there a way to change that in the INI file for the rig? I've tinkered
      with it a bit and not yet figured it out.

      Mike, WA9PIE