Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer 1.4 license work with version 1.5? Also Bandmaster 1.42

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
      Hi Zack,

      The upgrade is free for both programs.

      I purchased licenses for Skimmer 1.4 and Bandmaster 1.42. Will they work
      with the new versions?

      73
      Zack Schindler
      N8FNR
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
        Yes, they should work fine... at least from last practices Alex has
        instituted. I have never had a problem upgrading his programs and it
        should just pick up the licensing info when you install the new version
        so that it will show your ownership at the top of the window or in the
        'About' menu.

        Bruce, K2BET