Skimmer 1.4 license work with version 1.5? Also Bandmaster 1.42

  • vtnn43e48073
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
      I purchased licenses for Skimmer 1.4 and Bandmaster 1.42. Will they work with the new versions?

      73
      Zack Schindler
      N8FNR
    • Wes Cosand
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
        On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 7:41 PM, vtnn43e48073 <vtnn43e@...> wrote:

        > I purchased licenses for Skimmer 1.4 and Bandmaster 1.42. Will they work
        > with the new versions?

        Yes, I think so
        WZ7I

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
            Yes, they should work fine... at least from last practices Alex has
            instituted. I have never had a problem upgrading his programs and it
            should just pick up the licensing info when you install the new version
            so that it will show your ownership at the top of the window or in the
            'About' menu.

            Bruce, K2BET